Friday, December 7, 2012

Bahamas Wedding Review

This warms my heart and makes my day ...  Photos by Crazzi Photographers.

With only six (6) months to plan my fairy-tale wedding, I was a nervous wreck because I knew that there was no way I could have pulled this off in such a short time. Fortunately, I met Mrs. Marva Munroe in the nick of time to assist in planning and coordinating the most important day of my life. As we diligently prepared for the wedding, Marva would listen attentively to my requests and offer sound advice to supplement & enhance my vision. Every time I called, emailed (sometimes in the wee hours of the morning) or wanted to schedule a meeting, she never hesitated to respond in a timely manner. Every minute detail was articulated and discussed as Marva went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that I was happy. There were no requests that she did not hesitate to grant, which made me feel confident in her and less anxious as the big day swiftly approached. 

On November 24th, 2012, as my husband and I made our entrance into our venue, we were left speechless and blown away. The ambiance of the room was one of pure elegance! Marva incorporated lovely decor and special lighting that gave the atmosphere a romantic touch and made sure that everything went smoothly. I definitely received more than what I expected as Marva brought my dream alive that night! 





If you wish to have a beautiful, lavish, extraordinary wedding that will blow your mind, you MUST hire Mrs. Marva Munroe. Her professionalism, humble demeanor, charismatic personality and exemplary work will make you fall in love with her and ease any fears that you may have as your special day approaches. 

Marva is simply MARVELOUS! 

Regards, 

Kizzy D. Herry 
The Happiest Newlywed in the Bahamas

No comments:

Post a Comment